Before you upload: your content should be in accordance with the following guidelines:
- If you have published the same content on another platform, it must not be available for free.
- Your use of language should be suitable for the average listener.
- Don't stand too close to the microphone. Avoid any noises that could ruin the listener's attention
and comfort while listening to you.
- Keep your voice within a level of comfortable listening.
- Even though such vocal expressions as "umm" are useful in daily communication, they might get
overwhelming in an audio content. It is natural to feel the need to stop for a second. Our advice:
silence is a great solution when you need to stop. It keeps the listener wondering for the rest.
- Avoid reading your content from a written source. Listeners can always feel the difference and get
bored from a reading tone.
- Keep the flow under control. Our advice: a bullet list of the most important points will help you to
follow your plan while avoiding the reading tone.
- Do not use any sound effects, intros, clips, or
- Avoid any background noises.
- Avoid any copyright infringements for textual or audio content. You can quote others' texts but it
should stay within the good-willed use of sources. You can use others' audio content only if you
have legally valid permission from the owners. Even when permitted, your use of others' audio should
not be the main material of the content you share on Omnicourse.
- Keep your title, summary and content consistent. Do not forget: even when your title is attractive,
the listener will quit listening if your content does not match it.
- Keep your content suitable for our purpose of making people's lives better with knowledge.
Omnicourse team has complete authority on deleting any content if deemed discriminatory, violent or
derogatory for a person or a group of people.
- You hold the sole legal responsibility for your content per our Terms and Conditions. Omnicourse
does not have the responsibility of checking your content for its compatibility with any laws,
bylaws or our Terms and Conditions. We are providing the platform for you to publish your content.
Act responsibly in terms of your influence on other people and the community as a whole.
- Check our Terms and Conditions: https://omnicourse.io/terms-of-use/
If you have any questions or complaints about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.